San Francisco, California – May 4, 2016 – Campaign Stars, the first Content as a Service platform (CaaS), today announced the availability of its service to help marketers achieve outstanding results from their content campaigns. This first of kind service gives marketers a turnkey solution for producing a non-stop stream of audience validated content for any kind of digital marketing campaign.
The platform addresses the dissatisfaction by owners of many current automation and social outreach systems – up to half of whom believe they have yet to realize the value of their investment. This is caused by:
- The huge demand for effective content to feed the digital and social marketing automation engine.
- Many companies finding it simply too slow and costly to generate effective content on an ongoing basis.
- With more and more marketers jumping on the content marketing bandwagon, using content to educate and stay top of mind with buyers is become decreasingly effective.
Campaign Stars Content as a Service is a ground-breaking service for marketers, delivering the following benefits:
- Support across the entire campaign lifecycle – Campaign Stars unites access to top creative talent with campaign project management, A/B-style campaign optimization and content performance management in one SaaS solution. Content assets produced in Campaign Stars come “Ready-to-Launch” in a marketer’s existing automation infrastructure with associated landing pages, HTML templates and scripts. In addition partnerships with 3rd party solution providers like InsideView, DiscoverOrg and others, provide additional benefits like access to over 25M B2B Contacts for campaign testing and execution.
- Reduction in content development time by up to 28% – Campaign Stars Collaborative Workflow Engine helps marketers get the most from their creative talent, dramatically reducing content development cycles so businesses can deliver more content for campaigns. Marketers can work with Campaign Stars bullpen of creative professionals or use Campaign Stars to manage their own creative talent– or both.
- Improved conversion rates by up to 45% – Content projects are assigned to two teams simultaneously for A/B style testing against a marketer’s target buyers. Marketers move forward with the campaign that gives them the best results. Campaign Stars Analytics is integrated to a Marketer’s existing marketing automation suite, including Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, MailChimp and Exact Target.
Karen Tang, Head of Sales, Customer Success and Support at Prezi, says “Using the Campaign Stars Content Optimization Engine to split test three distinct variations of our adoption and renewals campaign allowed us to make data driven decisions about what our user base of over 50 million prefers.”
“The number one challenge marketers face is being able to create engaging content quickly enough to keep buyers aware of and engaged with their brand,” Campaign Stars founder and CEO Henry Bruckstein said. “With the turn-key simplicity of our Content as a Service model, marketers get a solution for producing a cascade of audience-tested content along with crucial performance insight. We help marketers market more and guess less.”
“Campaign Stars doesn’t ask you to take their word for it,” says Joe Belluomini, CEO of Coit and a client of Campaign Stars. “They prove it every step of the way with hard data points built into the process that let you see exactly what’s working and why. It’s turned the art of marketing into a science, and the science of data into a marketer’s best friend.”
Learn more about the power of the Campaign Stars platform via a 90 second video tour at www.campaignstars.com.
About Campaign Stars
Campaign Stars is the industry’s first Content as a Service platform (CaaS). It allows marketers to boost results via continuous content development that is audience tested, allowing them to create world class ongoing campaigns that fuel digital marketing automation.
Learn more via our 90 second video at www.campaignstars.com.